The word yoga comes from Sanskrit, which implies as an activity in which one must focus all minds to control our senses. This means that we must be able to control, regulate, and concentrating so as to create harmony and balance between mind, soul, and body. In contrast to other physical activity, yoga exercises have two kinds of discipline practices, namely motion and stationary. Useful for strengthening the discipline of physical motion, eliminating stiffness of joints and muscles, and nerves and glands control the body’s health, while the discipline of silence would teach us how to focus to concentrate. The perceived benefits are that it can better control your emotions and improve memory. Many still believe that yoga exercises are simply flexing muscles alone. In fact, although the stretching is needed, but yoga
Actually, it is trying to create harmony in the body through increased flexibility and muscle strength. This will be achieved through a variety of poses or postures are taught in yoga. Each pose has its own physical benefits. Here are some tips that you can use to practice self-taught yoga:
- Ensure that your guidebook featuring many pictures and clear instructions, because without it guide you will not be able to understand clearly the movement for movement.
- Read, understand and feel every part of the explanation, the better it is for the terms used, complicated positions, equipment, condition of the body, and so on.
- If you still have doubts about something that is listed in guidebooks such yoga, quickly find out information on the internet or ask questions directly to someone who is an expert yoga.
- Obey all the rules given in every part of the exercise and read back all instructions before the exercise began.
- Never make a move in a hurry or rush, force or jerking of the body in any direction. Immediately stop if you feel pain or sprains.
- Do not do yoga in a full stomach. You can do yoga exercises 1 hour after eating a light meal and 4 hours after a heavy meal. Wear loose clothing, comfortable and made of materials that absorb sweat. Choose a quiet place and has a good air circulation.
- Practice barefoot over a flat floor surface. Use a mattress as a tool for training.
- If possible, rotate the video also featuring on the whole exercise in order to be more convincing examples.
Basic yoga lessons are: Posture. The attitude of the body is divided into several movements like standing perfectly upright, sitting cross-legged and sit with buttocks resting on the heels. Breathing, Breathing techniques are an important part of yoga, so you will be led to make some movement correct breathing in accordance with the movement of his training. Heating, you must perform the heating movement to prevent injury to the feet, tendon and muscle. This heating separates the different body parts and slowly flexing rigidity. At this stage of warm-up exercises, usually we’ve been directly sweat, a sign that the movement we do start to be accepted by the body and the process of metabolism.